Friday, September 12, 2008

School days

Cameron is loving kindergarten! he is always so excited to do his homework. He also loves fridays because its show and tell. Taylee loves the mom and me time that she gets when cameron is not around. She always want to go everywhere with mom or dad. She is a daddy's girl too. The pictures are of her choking her babies! lol we have been trying to teach her that kitties dont like to be choked!
I cant wait to be done being prego! im really getting tired of the always having to pee feeling! 66 days and counting!
Thank you to my very awsome friend cora for helping me set up my blogT

1 comments:

Coralie said...

No prob :) Its fun! Its so crazy that you have a kid old enough to be in SCHOOL! It seems like we were just at school. LOL. :)
loves

The Andersons

The Andersons
 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany Customized by Coralie