Thursday, September 3, 2009



Kyler got a new ducky bathtub he likes to splash in the water.


Today was agood day! Colin got up and helped me get the kids ready for school! Taylee went to her first day of Preschool. I rode with Terra and when we found her class and her teacher she sat right down and started coloring no hugging my leg or crying! Yeah! When i picked her up she told me she had fun and "mom I wasn't even shy!" lol Her teacher told me that she would be shy and quiet one minute then it was like she would forget that she was being shy and would say some big long sentence the next minute. They were very impressed with how well she could talk! After we picked her up we went grocery shopping at Walmart (Colin says we needed groceries but his real reason for going was to buy fishing stuff!)lol Then Colin let me go buy a new outfit at Maurices for my 10 year reunion! Yeah i never get new clothes anymore. Shopping is definately not as fun as it was when i was skinny and had money! We stopped at the bank on the way home and then went to go pick up Cameron from school! I told Colin he was going to throw a fit because Taylee got new sunglasses and a new fishin pole, He said no he will be excited because we bought him a new lunch box! Sure enough not two minutes of being in the truck he threw a huge tanrum! lol He felt a little better after seeing all the goodies mom bought to go with his lunch box! Anyways i guess it was such a good day because i was able to spent time with my little family ive been stuck at work super late lately and just feeling stressed and tired. I felt like today was a well deserved day off. We went to Cameron's back to school night and met his teacher and saw his classroom. He was super excited to show us all of his art projects! Colin went fishing with Matt tonight(yes again!) but its okay im going to do something that i think is fun (scrapbook?) and leave to house work for colin to do tomarrow! he has four days off a week i figure at least one day a week he can play the stay at home dad role! :) I deserve a little RnR too right!? Well Goodnight


0 comments:

The Andersons

The Andersons
 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany Customized by Coralie