Sunday, November 16, 2008

Kyler comes on Tuesday!




Thirty eight hours left! I am offically off work until next year! Yeah im so happy. I never thought that i would make it through this weekend at work cause ive been having so many contractions. But i did it. Now i just have to make it through a day and a half of catching up laundry and cleaning my house. We have had my nieces and nephews over this weekend and its been great having them here. They live in pocotello, but all i ve been doing is picking up after everyone. Probley me own kids the most but i have contrations everytime i bend over to pick something up!
My salon threw me a little babyshower at our meeting the other night. It was so fun getting some new baby stuff. I really haven't bought hardly anything for poor Kyler cause i have all camerons old stuff but its really not as fun. So thank you girls!
Cameron and Taylee are so excited. They are going to stay with their nanna and Papa while im in the hospital for three days. Im excited to have a few days with just me and the baby!(oh i guess colin will be there for most of the time:)!)
Well i will post some new pics of the baby when i get home from the hospital!

2 comments:

Talia Draper said...

Hi Teresa! I just barely saw your comment on my blog. I would love love love to come take your Christmas card pictures! My travel charge is $50.00. So the total charge for the shoot with cards and travel would be $115.00. Let me know if you want to get something booked. I would love to see you and your cute kids! Talk to you soon.

Talia

Coralie said...

Hey TT. :)
I am so excited for you. We can't wait to see you. Where are you having the baby? We will probably come up on Wed. right after Clint gets off work. So be there around 3:30 ish. Let me know if thats ok. Love you, GOOD LUCK!!!

The Andersons

The Andersons
 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany Customized by Coralie