Monday, November 10, 2008

ouch!

Well we had a very fun evening last night. Colin was at work and me and the kids were home chillin on my bed! (well i was chillin) The kids think that its fun to play two little monkeys jumping on the bed! Even after telling them to knock it off several times they contnued to do it! All of a sudden i saw cameron flying threw the air and heard a few very loud thuds! i thought he probley hit his head and back or legs cause it was so loud but threw the sobs he managed to tell me it was just his nose that hurt! I stoped the bleeding, but it was getting very swollen and he said he couldn't breath so i called colin home from work and after looking up symptoms on the web MD we decided we better take him in cause it looked like he broke it, he had all the symptoms. We got there and Cameron was a very scared quivering little boy, but the doctor was so nice he gave Taylee and Cameron both suckers and stickers. After a CT Scan and a couple hundred dollars later the doctor said there was nothing broken just a contution and a hematoma, which in english that means swelling and bruising. By the time we left the hospital it was 10:30 and Cameron was bouncing off the walls again!
I played a trick on my boss and made her think that it was me going in! Haha it was funny but i really wish it would have been me. The last few weeks are sooo misserable! One more week folks and thats all! We will soon meet baby Kyler!

1 comments:

Coralie said...

HEY!!! Sorry to hear about Cameron's nose :( I am so excited for you. You have to call me when you have him :) We might even be able to come up and see you right away. Sorry I have been such a bum about getting back to you. You know I love you. Miss you....blah blah blah.
Hope you are doing ok. :)

The Andersons

The Andersons
 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany Customized by Coralie